What is the Value of Hiring a Hawaii Financial Advisor?
Getting More From a Local Financial Planner
January 28, 2022 | Sage Capone
The Value of Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Estate Planning and Tax Planning is inherently different and unique to the strategy for each individual family. Why?
Because the planning and services provided for each client are never exactly the same. Each family, including yours, has its own priorities and circumstances that are right for their family dynamics.
Clients may be introduced to us by their friends or family for a wealth management relationship.
We then work with them to select and monitor the right investments for a monthly asset under management charge or a flat fee financial planning agreement.
How Financial Advisors Directly Impact You & Your Finances
In addition to access to more financial research and tools than most, a Financial Advisor provides value through other ways.
Here’s a few.
- Keeping You Protected & Focused On The Long Game. When markets move up or down, we help you to understand that sector diversification and a balance of the right low-cost investments will keep you on the right path and staying invested even during bear markets usually pays off long term.
- Watching Over Your Investments & Knowing When Adjustments Are Needed. As financial advisors we’re always monitoring your investment accounts, ensuring that your asset allocation is balanced with the right risk and reward that’s appropriate for your financial plan.
- Giving You An Experienced Financial Perspective. We often remind clients that market drawdowns, and declines in your portfolio are not really fines, but fees to allow the compounding nature of your long-term returns to grow your wealth by participating in the market.
As I’ve written about previously, we should never let volatility affect the strategy. It’s the cycle of the Market.
Where Will a Financial Advisor Pay Off Most For You?
The greatest value of a financial advisor is someone that you can trust with life transition planning. Those events are often unplanned and unforeseen, so our job is either:
- Proactive – To establish a foundation that will protect, or at least financially cushion, you before those surprises happen or
- Reactive – Create a financial plan that protects you and helps you to navigate this change or upheaval once it is occurring.
We’ve guided clients through many of these changes, including:
- Getting Married
- Starting a Family
- Getting Divorced
- Blending Families
- Approaching Retirement
- Medical Diagnosis
- Death of a Loved One
- Inheriting Wealth
- Passing Wealth to your Heirs
- Starting a Business
- Changing Jobs
With so much experience, we can help you to be prepared for these changes and move ahead confidently.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact Sage Financial Investments for a Free Strategy Review or Second Opinion to discuss your portfolio or re-visit your risk profile.
*Investment advisory services offered through Brookstone Capital Management, LLC (BCM), a registered investment advisor. Investments and/or investment strategies involve risk including the possible loss of principal. For a complete description of investment risks, fees and services, review the Brookstone Capital Management firm brochure (ADV Part 2A) which is available from your Investment Advisor Representative or by contacting Brookstone Capital Management.